- Model NO.: LSD228H
- Working Method: Wheeled
- Grinding Wheel Type: Tire Grind
- Engine Type: Diesel Engine
- Centrifugal Force: 440/360
- Static Linear Load: 830n/Cm
- Vibration Frequency: 28/35Hz
- Turning Radius: 7500mm
- Wheelbase: 3500mm
- Trademark: kudat
- Specification: ISO
- Type: Road Roller
- Axle: Triaxial Three-Wheel
- Compaction Depth: 35cm
- Travel Speed: 35cm/s
- Condition: New
- Vibration Amplitude: 2.0/1.0mm
- Gradeablility: 45%
- Drum Width: 2130mm
- Ground Clearance: 470mm
- Transport Package: by Sea Required
- Origin: Hubei
1. Hydraulic heavy duty vibratory rollers are suitable for compaction of non-cohesive materials such as gravel, crushed stone, sand-macadam mixture, sandy soil and rock filling etc. On base course, sub-base and embankment fill construction, which are ideal equipment for high-class highway, railway, airport, harbors, dams and large-scale industrial ground.
2. Cummins turbocharged diesel engine with rich power surplus in good performance above an elevation of 4000 meters.
3. Hydrostatic wheel & drum travel drive operated by a single lever at four range infinitely variable speeds, hydraulic pump and motors made from SAUER, REXROTH international advanced companies.
4. Adjustable frequency and amplitude vibration device with SAUER 90 series vibrating pump and motor.
5. DANA driving axle and REXROTH planet gear reducer integrated with wet multi-disc brake with oil-cutoff braking for reliable safety.
6. Unique streamline shape appearance with circle arc windscreen and curve engine hood for excellence sight.
|Static linear load||N/cm||830||736||645|
|Max. Travel speed||km/h||9||9||11.2|
|Diesel model||Cummins 6CTA8.3||Cummins 6CTA8.3||Cummins 6CTA8.3|
|Overall dimension||mm||6540× 2392× 3048||6540× 2392× 3048||6005× 2360× 2993|